I have some good news to share. Many of you know that Brian has been
living and working in California since January 2017. He moved to
California for work, so he could support his family. We have lived apart
since March 2017.
Fast forward to the present. He took 3 weeks off and came out in mid June to move us. When he got back to California his boss said, "so you are going to be a certain football fan now?" Brian said, yes. His boss said, " I have a friend that has his own company in telecommunications and I will give him a call." So his boss did just that. Brian talked to the company and made plans to meet with them when he was going to be back in town. Brian came back to in mid July and interviewed with that company. He didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks and then he got a call in the beginning of August for a drug test and back ground check. A few weeks ago he received a job offer from them. It is a pretty good offer, with making more money than he currently makes in California. He starts next week.
I praise the Lord and thank him for providing a job for Brian. I know this whole process has been whacky, but I just had to trust the Lord that everything would workout. God really does have our back. Just trust and believe.
Fast forward to the present. He took 3 weeks off and came out in mid June to move us. When he got back to California his boss said, "so you are going to be a certain football fan now?" Brian said, yes. His boss said, " I have a friend that has his own company in telecommunications and I will give him a call." So his boss did just that. Brian talked to the company and made plans to meet with them when he was going to be back in town. Brian came back to in mid July and interviewed with that company. He didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks and then he got a call in the beginning of August for a drug test and back ground check. A few weeks ago he received a job offer from them. It is a pretty good offer, with making more money than he currently makes in California. He starts next week.
I praise the Lord and thank him for providing a job for Brian. I know this whole process has been whacky, but I just had to trust the Lord that everything would workout. God really does have our back. Just trust and believe.

Comments