Finding a House




God delivered this house to us. It was all his doing because I was exhausted from searching on my own. I started looking for a house to rent the end of April. In one month time, I applied for 4 houses, which always had another applicant before me. The last house, I even offered to pay 12 months of rent up front but the landlord would not go for it. I was like what is the problem, my credit score is in the high 700's? It was because I did not have a job yet, it did not make sense. I had been praying this whole time about this, but then I totally gave it to God 100 percent. At that point I just knew God would take care of me and my two boys. I had the stress of packing and did want to continue trying to find a house to rent. I did not want to be homeless, but I had to trust God.

Our friends, the Nieves family offered there home to us. The agreement was for a month. I thank God for their hospitality and love.


Two days before we moved out of our Missouri home, my friend called me and said I found a house of your family. She was walking her dog and noticed a woman moving out of a house. She made some inquiries and got the landlords number. She called the landlord and told him about me looking for a house and he told my friend to have me give him a call. I gave him a call in route to moving to Colorado. It was a good conversation and we scheduled to meet and look at the house two days after we arrived in Colorado. The house and landlord were a good fit and we moved into the home in mid July. 


We stayed with the Nieves family for a month and paid for a self storage for a month and a half.
The excellent thing is that God gave me a Christian landlord that is involved in his church. Thank you Lord for taking care of me and my family. ❤️❤️
I have another story to tell soon. Stay tuned.


Comments