Yesterday
we had a home inspection done. I arrived home and the buyer's realtor
and the inspector were still at my home. I got to talking to the realtor
about the couple that are buying our home.
This is what she told me. They currently live outside of Colorado Springs. They have 4 children (3 boys and 1 girl). They lived in California, where they met and married.
Everyone is shocked about the similarities our two families have. I just smile knowing God orchestrates things. I have said that I don't believe in coincidences.
This is what she told me. They currently live outside of Colorado Springs. They have 4 children (3 boys and 1 girl). They lived in California, where they met and married.
Everyone is shocked about the similarities our two families have. I just smile knowing God orchestrates things. I have said that I don't believe in coincidences.
Comments