I found this long shirt hanging in my closet on Saturday, with the
tags still on it. I bought it February 2017 to wear as pj's in the
summer. I was shocked to find this shirt at ROSS.
FAITH is being sure of what we hope for & certain of what we do not see.
FAITH does not make things easy, it makes them possible.
FAITH can move mountains.
FAITH sees the way.
FAITH is bigger than fear.
FAITH is all about believing, you don't know how it will happen, but you know it will.
FAITH is being sure of what we hope for & certain of what we do not see.
FAITH does not make things easy, it makes them possible.
FAITH can move mountains.
FAITH sees the way.
FAITH is bigger than fear.
FAITH is all about believing, you don't know how it will happen, but you know it will.

Comments