Have you ever had a dream that was so real or spiritual? Have you ever had a dream that you were above your bed watching you and your husband sleep? Have you had a dream with angels or demons in it? I ask because my husband says he does not dream like this. Most of my dreams are so realistic, that it seems to play like a movie. Sometimes I know the meaning of them.
This week, God reminded me of a dream I had in October 2016. Here is what was said:
Me: Yes, I remember that dream.
God: The dream was a warning, that you are going to face one of the biggest battles of your life.
Me: I had an ah ha moment and I immediately started to connect the dots.
God: I want you to write down all the promises of God.
Me: Yes, I will.
These past seventeen months, I have faced so many battles spiritually, physically, and mentally. The past nine months, I was like in a stupor. I would pray and read my bible but it felt like I was a million miles away. I was stunned and wounded by the devil and his attacks. But on April 9th, when I confessed we were moving June 30th, the battle line was drawn. I cannot explain what happened to me spiritually. All I can say, I was renewed and full of confidence. Like my batteries were re-charged. I am back in the battle. I've been wounded but not defeated.
We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
Comments