In October 2017, I started a new curly girl routine for my hair. I
stopped using products with silicone, parabens, and sulfites. I also
started to use a micro fiber towel.
I've been wearing my hair curly for most of my life, since I am a natural curly girl. I've worn my hair straight but I genuinely don't like it. I took a picture today, so you can see my curls. I did go in with a curling iron today to curl some looser strands of hair.
The first photo shows my regular curls without any curling iron curls. I will tell you Brian loves the curls.
I've been wearing my hair curly for most of my life, since I am a natural curly girl. I've worn my hair straight but I genuinely don't like it. I took a picture today, so you can see my curls. I did go in with a curling iron today to curl some looser strands of hair.
The first photo shows my regular curls without any curling iron curls. I will tell you Brian loves the curls.


Comments