A couple of weeks ago my dryer stopped working. I went to go use it one day and I heard a pop and smelled something burning. We called an appliance repair person to come out and inspect the problem. We were told that it would cost us $776 to get it fixed, but I was advised to buy a new dryer instead of fixing it. Are you kidding? It is only 8 years old. It would cost around $1,000 to replace my Maytag dryer.
Brian told me to get the part number from the appliance repair guy and he would install the part himself. Well the part ended up costing us $210. It was a piece of cake to install the new part, now I have a dryer that works, and we saved money too. I am so glad I have a handy husband. He saves us so much money in repairs.

Comments