Carissa Turns 18


Monday was the day. It was eighteen years ago that she came into the world. I remember how her father was so beyond excited to hold her. He bonded with her right away. He has always been a hands on dad. I am so thankful that my daughter has a father that I never had.

She received many gifts for her birthday. Each one of her younger brothers bought really nice gifts for her, which they paid for with their own money. She received a pair of 14 k gold/crystal earrings, an Anne Klein watch, Taylor Swift perfume, and a pink dress. Mom and dad paid for her Swedish massage and other items.

The cake we took to the church potluck. She had a cheesecake on her actual birthday, so she had two birthday cakes.





Happy 18th birthday to our daughter. May the Lord always be in your heart and may you always follow His steps.


Comments