I really enjoy history. I cannot believe that it took me this long to finally read this book. I've had this book for about 11 years and have never opened it once. I learned some interesting facts about Julius Caesar, Augustus Caesar, Mark Anthony, Cleopatra, Herod, Hermann, Socrates, Plato, Pythagoras, Aristotle, and the family tree of rulers up to Nero. Nero was the great great grandson of Augustus Caesar and Mark Antony. The first 5 emperors of Rome were descendants of Julius Caesar. Nero was the last of the family's emperors. This books is perfect for a child to read because of its bite size information. Now, on with the next book in the series.
Yes, I am a book collector, but I don't collect just any book. I have some books in my collection that are from the mid 1800's and early 1900's. Some of them are classic books. A few of them don't have a copyright date.


Comments