Finding Treasure

 I found these gems at a garage sale. Where I live, it is very popular to go to garage sales. You can find really nice things for very little money.
 I paid a quarter for this tea cup.

 I paid a dollar for this dish and a quarter for the item below.

 The plate set was one dollar for a set of four.
 I paid three dollars for this beautiful plate. 

 I paid five dollars for this rocking chair. I bought this rocking chair, the patio set, and desk from a retired school teacher. All the items are in excellent condition. I paid ten dollars a piece for the patio set and the desk.
This will be Shane's desk. He likes having his own space to do school work. I wanted him to have his own space now that he will be in 7th grade. I wanted to maybe paint the desk but Shane does not want me to do anything to it.

Comments

Diwakar said…
Hello Tina. I am a PASTOR FROM mUMBAI, iNDIA. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected wsith you as well as know you through your profile on the blogger and teh blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I ahve been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumabi a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults f rom the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young and the adults from your Chrruch circle to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is"dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. LOOKING forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2016.