I believe I told you that in January the doctor told me that I had a Dermoid cyst on my left ovary and my left fallopian tube was enlarged. The doctor recommended that I have surgery to remove them both. I asked the doctor many questions, but I left the appointment knowing I would pursue a 2nd opinion.
I finally met with the doctor a few weeks ago to get my 2nd opinion. The doctor looked at the ultrasound records from October 2015. The doctor said that there is no need for surgery because there is nothing wrong with my ovary. I was like, "what did you say." How and why did the other doctor say surgery? Anyway, we both decided it would be best to get another ultrasound to see how everything looks at the present time. This past Thursday I received the results. Everything is normal, so no need for surgery.
It is extremely important to receive a 2nd or 3rd opinion before you have any kind of medical procedure. Doctors are human and can make mistakes. It makes me wonder how many people have had needless operations just because they did not get a 2nd opinion.
I am so thankful for the people who have prayed for me. I know this whole experience made me open and study the bible more. I praise God for giving us his holy word to help us in our time of need. It is true God will never leave us nor forsake us.
I finally met with the doctor a few weeks ago to get my 2nd opinion. The doctor looked at the ultrasound records from October 2015. The doctor said that there is no need for surgery because there is nothing wrong with my ovary. I was like, "what did you say." How and why did the other doctor say surgery? Anyway, we both decided it would be best to get another ultrasound to see how everything looks at the present time. This past Thursday I received the results. Everything is normal, so no need for surgery.
It is extremely important to receive a 2nd or 3rd opinion before you have any kind of medical procedure. Doctors are human and can make mistakes. It makes me wonder how many people have had needless operations just because they did not get a 2nd opinion.
I am so thankful for the people who have prayed for me. I know this whole experience made me open and study the bible more. I praise God for giving us his holy word to help us in our time of need. It is true God will never leave us nor forsake us.
Comments