Can you believe it we are in the year 2015? Time is going by fast. Here are some pictures that I will be mailing out to friends and family. I am late in getting them out in the mail.
We will be celebrating Jarrett's 8th birthday soon. Carissa & Nathan will be returning to classes on the 5th and Shane & Jarrett on the 12th. Shane gets his braces off later this month. Shane and Jarrett are very excited to travel to California later in the month.
I am very happy that I have lost some weight since taking these pictures in October. It has been a slow process since I began in October. I have not been very diligent in any particular diet other than eating more raw vegetables, fruits, and juicing. I have reduced my sugar and bread intake. I still indulge in chocolate. I could never give it up. The secret is to eat dark chocolate. I eat the chocolate that is extremely dark and almost bitter. I love the stuff! I can't stand milk chocolate anymore because it is too sweet. My favorite is chocolate covered espresso beans. Oh ya!
Anyway, here's to a blessed 2015! Cheers :)




Comments