Raw Chocolate Pudding Pie


Here is the raw cookbook that I found this recipe in. I love this cookbook! The reason why I love is because I can still indulge in chocolate and don't feel guilty. There are many great recipes in this book. This is definitely going on my "to buy list" for books.


Here is the chocolate pudding pie I made. The crust is made of:

raw walnuts
pitted dates
cocoa powder
vanilla
salt

The pudding is made of:

avacados
cocoa powder
agave nectar (you can use honey, maple syrup, date sugar, or stevia)
water
vanilla

I know, can you believe it? It is made of avocados. You don't even taste the avocados. This is a very rich and feeling dessert. You don't have to feel guilty because it is made with great ingredients. I plan to make other recipes from this cookbook and I will let you know what I think of them. 

Comments