Penmanship

Yesterday, I was searching for a penmanship video on You Tube and came across this video. I was very inspired and so was my 10 year old son.

I have always wanted to learn calligraphy. I even bought my first calligraphy pen in junior high, but sadly I never really learned how to use it. I checked out some calligraphy books from the library a month ago because they fascinated me. I think I may buy a calligraphy set and just start dabbling in it. Perhaps my son can learn it with me. 


Comments

Diwakar said…
Hello Tine. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog post and know more about you and your family. I am more glad to know that you are christian. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richeset of rich and the pooreset of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbnai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of MUMBAI during their vacation time. We would love to have your young grown up children to come to Mumbai to work with us dueing their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. Season's warm greetings to you and your family.
This video is AMAZING. Really blessed me! Will be sure to share it!!
~Heather