![]() |
| We took a ride in this old paddle boat on the Mississippi River. We got to see the real Tom Sawyer island. It all reminds me of the Tom Sawyer ride at Disneyland. |
![]() |
| The mighty Mississippi River is a wide river. |
I found these picture on my phone from a trip we took a few years ago. We visited Hannibal, Missouri in the month of May but I cannot remember what year it was. I think they are from two years ago. We did go inside many of the buildings. I am sorry that I did not take any pictures of the inside. |
![]() |
| Mark Twain's boyhood home. This home is right across the street from Becky Thatcher's home. |
![]() |
| This is the Mark Twain museum |
![]() |
| Huckleberry Finn's home. It was a very small home with only a kitchen and one bedroom. |
![]() |
| How in the world did they manage to ride this bike? It looks like a person afraid of heights would not enjoy riding this bike. |
![]() |
| A painting of Mark Twain |
![]() |
![]() | |||||||
| Here is Shane and Jarrett pretending to paint the fence. |
![]() |
| Here is Mark Twain's fathers law office. It is on the same street of the Twain home. He did not have to walk far to get to work. |












Comments