Last Thursday, we took a trip to an art museum. Carissa had to do some research for her art history class, so myself, Shane, and Jarrett came along. I forgot how I enjoy visiting museums. I could have stayed longer but a 7 year old does not appreciate art as much as an adult. He behaved himself very well but did not thoroughly enjoy the experience. Here are some pictures of what we observed.
![]() |
| This was one of my favorite paintings. It is absolutely amazing in person. The painting seems to have texture and has detailed brush strokes. The picture below describes the painting and artist. |
![]() |
| I like this painting too because of the bath shoes they are wearing The painting is of a Persian public bath house. I am sorry I did not get a snap shot of the painting's description or artist. |







Comments