Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone,

I know I have been absent for a very long time. My life is extremely busy this year. As you know, I am a director for my children's school and this has been keeping me busy. I am also a tutor and have 6 students in my class. The tutoring position will end in two weeks.

I have also been busy with helping my mom sale and buy a home. Both escrows should be closing  within the next couple of weeks. This has been very challenging, since my mom is not the easiest person to work with. This has caused me the most stress. I have had to consult attorneys and it looks like I will need to consult another one soon. I am not going into details about this but it is stressful. Maybe you can send me some prayers my way.

One last thing, Brian (my husband) had a serious accident on October 3rd. He decided to start chopping down some tree branches, in order to start building a tree house for Jarrett. The tree branch ended up pinning him for an hour. The tree branch literately snapped and ended up coming back towards him, tearing off a piece of skin in the area of his left elbow, and then settling on top of his abdomen. He was air lifted to the hospital because of internal bleeding. The doctors have told me that he is very lucky that he did not lose his left arm or his life. The wound was about an inch away from his elbow. I was told by one of the surgeons that there is a major vein running through the elbow, which could have caused major problems if severed. Basically, he could have died in that tree. Brian was in the hospital for 9 days. He had 3 surgeries and one being a skin graft. He does have some muscle damage but it should not really hinder things.

It has now been 8 weeks since the accident and Brian is doing very well. It is amazing how fast the body can heal. Brian knows it is all because of prayers. He has said the he could feel people were praying for him. Brian went back to work last week and seems to be pretty much back to functioning at 100 percent.


So I am very thankful this Thanksgiving that Brian is still here with us and our children still have a father living.

Be joyful always: pray continually: give thanks in all circumstance. For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Devote yourselves to prayer. Being watchful and thankful.  Colossians 4:2

Give thanks to the Lord. Call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done.  1 Chronicles 16:8

God is so good and he deserves our prayers continually. May you give thanks today and be thankful always.



Comments