I know it has been along time since I last blogged. We or should I say, "I've" been busy. There are some new things going on. First, I got a new laptop and my software for my pictures is on that old computer. It has been a hassle to use the old computer to blog. I need to go on there to upload our vacation pictures. We went to New Mexico for almost 2 weeks in July. It was great to see family that I have not seen in 17 years. My children got to meet their cousins for the 1st time and play with cousins from Connecticut they have not seen for a few years. My kids especially enjoyed White Sands. Don't know about White Sands, then look it up.
Second, in late May I was given the opportunity to be the director of our Classical Conversations community. I prayed about it and felt it was the right thing to do but I had to pray that God would change my husbands heart. I asked God that my husband would take Mondays off to assist me and be involved in the kids classes. Our community meets on Monday and we home school the rest of the week. God has answered my prayers. Brian will be taking Mondays off and will be getting back involved with home schooling. This is a big answer to prayer for me. Yes, now I am running two business. I believe that God will give me the grace I need to fulfill my position. This is ministry opportunity to pour into other families, to uplift and encourage them through their home school journey.
Third, Carissa started a new scoliosis treatment with a new chiropractor in July. This chiropractor uses the Pettibon system. Carissa will be done with her treatment in October. We have already seen significant improvement in her back. Her posture has improved, her headaches are gone, and she is sleeping better at night. Please pray for a complete healing. This chiropractor is a Christian and really stresses the importance that God is in charge. Praise God!! Pray for me, I need strength to get her to her appointments 3 times a week. There is a lot of driving involved. I cannot wait to see the before and after x-rays next to each other. The Pettibon system has been amazing.
So as you can see, I am pretty busy these days. I do not know how often I will be blogging this year. Please forgive my absence. I really do want to keep in touch but I don't know where to fit it in.
God Bless!
Tina
Second, in late May I was given the opportunity to be the director of our Classical Conversations community. I prayed about it and felt it was the right thing to do but I had to pray that God would change my husbands heart. I asked God that my husband would take Mondays off to assist me and be involved in the kids classes. Our community meets on Monday and we home school the rest of the week. God has answered my prayers. Brian will be taking Mondays off and will be getting back involved with home schooling. This is a big answer to prayer for me. Yes, now I am running two business. I believe that God will give me the grace I need to fulfill my position. This is ministry opportunity to pour into other families, to uplift and encourage them through their home school journey.
Third, Carissa started a new scoliosis treatment with a new chiropractor in July. This chiropractor uses the Pettibon system. Carissa will be done with her treatment in October. We have already seen significant improvement in her back. Her posture has improved, her headaches are gone, and she is sleeping better at night. Please pray for a complete healing. This chiropractor is a Christian and really stresses the importance that God is in charge. Praise God!! Pray for me, I need strength to get her to her appointments 3 times a week. There is a lot of driving involved. I cannot wait to see the before and after x-rays next to each other. The Pettibon system has been amazing.
So as you can see, I am pretty busy these days. I do not know how often I will be blogging this year. Please forgive my absence. I really do want to keep in touch but I don't know where to fit it in.
God Bless!
Tina
Comments