It has been awhile since I last posted anything. I am still here but busy. On March 16, Jarrett received a neck injury while playing with Nathan. Nathan did get in trouble for playing rough with his brother. By the next day, Jarrett could not hold his head straight. I took him to the chiropractor a few days later and was totally not satisfied with the chiropractor that he saw. The chiropractor did not even take any x-rays to see what was injured. That night, I stayed up until 2am looking for a new chiropractor to take him to. I found one! He specializes in the Pettibon System. He has really helped Jarrett recover tremendously. Not all chiropractors are the same. Be careful of the ones who just address the symptoms and not the root problem. There is a difference. Jarrett has been in treatment going on 3 weeks and it looks like this will be his last week.
We received about 6 inches or more of snow on March 24th. Churches services were canceled due to the hazardous road conditions. It looks like they are calling for snow again for April 1st.
We are almost done with Classical Conversations for the year. We travel on Sundays about two and half hours and stay with a host family, so our children can attend classes on Mondays. It has been the best home school year for our family. This has been such a great experience. Our children have enjoyed it so much. We will surely miss all our friends we have made but we will stay in touch. I will not miss the drive. I will share more about Classical Conversations next month. There are new and exciting things happening with our homeschooling experience. We plan to do Classical Conversations next year but closer to home.
I pray that everyone has a blessed Easter! God loves us so much. Remember what the cross represents.
We received about 6 inches or more of snow on March 24th. Churches services were canceled due to the hazardous road conditions. It looks like they are calling for snow again for April 1st.
We are almost done with Classical Conversations for the year. We travel on Sundays about two and half hours and stay with a host family, so our children can attend classes on Mondays. It has been the best home school year for our family. This has been such a great experience. Our children have enjoyed it so much. We will surely miss all our friends we have made but we will stay in touch. I will not miss the drive. I will share more about Classical Conversations next month. There are new and exciting things happening with our homeschooling experience. We plan to do Classical Conversations next year but closer to home.
I pray that everyone has a blessed Easter! God loves us so much. Remember what the cross represents.
Comments