Juicing

Juicing is good for you but who really does this? I love juicing. Here is my latest glass of juice. I combined 4 kale leaves, parsley,a bunch of fresh wheat grass, 3/4 of a very small pineapple, 1 pear, 5 figs, and fresh ginger. This drink actually tasted really good and I did not have to put stevia in it. Yes, I do put a very small amount of stevia in some of my juice drinks. Try juicing what you have in your refrigerator. You don't need to buy any fancy veggies to make the juice. Do you have tomatoes, carrots, celery, apples, lemons, etc? Come on, I know you have something you can juice.

Try drinking a fresh glass of homemade veggie juice or eating a small salad for dinner instead of eating a big dinner. You will see the weight come off. You don't believe. Try it and see.



 Sprouting wheat grass.

This is what is left of my wheat grass. We love fresh wheat grass. It is sweet tasting. My children will eat it fresh by pulling a blade out and chewing on it.

Here are the containers I use to store a days supply of fresh juice. I don't have time to make fresh juice three times a day.

Comments