Sermon Index

Have you heard of Sermon Index? A friend of mine sent me an email with some great preaching and information that I want to share.

Radical Christianity Is Normal by Francis Chan

Thoughts On That Judgment Day by Leonard Ravenhill


I hope you get a chance to hear what is said. It seems so clear of a message. The world and its cares has caused us to lose our focus. We need to get our focus back.

We need tell our children that we are a peculiar people. People should know we are different because of our faith. I don't want to fit into this world. I want to show people the difference between light and dark. The bible tells us to be in the world but not of it. What kind of Christian are you exercising?

I am not pointing fingers at anybody but myself...

Romans 12:2

King James Version (KJV)

2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


Matthew 5:14-16

14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


Matthew 6:24

King James Version (KJV)

24No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Comments