I have been busy this week and I'm finding it hard to blog. I am in deep research about what books to use for this coming school year. I need to pray that God will lead me in the right direction. I am looking into different curriculum for Latin roots, spelling, history, Geography, and maybe science. I am trying to strictly do the Charlotte Mason approach. There is a wonderful website here, if you are instead in this approach.


I have been working on this.... a chaise longue needed repairing. I have been putting off making slipcovers and Brian was kind of getting on my case about it. So, on Saturday, I decided to make one slipcover. Wish me luck, I plan to make the rest this weekend.
This is how the chaise looked before....


This is how it looks after... I am trying to go with a French country decor. I need to make some pillows.


This is the first apple we picked from our apple tree. There is nothing like a fresh apple. The apple was so crisp, just the way I like them.


I have been working on this.... a chaise longue needed repairing. I have been putting off making slipcovers and Brian was kind of getting on my case about it. So, on Saturday, I decided to make one slipcover. Wish me luck, I plan to make the rest this weekend.
This is how the chaise looked before....


This is how it looks after... I am trying to go with a French country decor. I need to make some pillows.


This is the first apple we picked from our apple tree. There is nothing like a fresh apple. The apple was so crisp, just the way I like them.


Comments