
Someday, I would like to own a second business. I dream about acquiring the building and all the aspects of owning this business. Do you have a dream??I know that right now is not the right time to own this business but I walk around knowing that this dream will some day come to fruition. This dream is so close but yet out of reach.
I know that I have a plate that is full right now but in time the contents on my plate will change. Timing is everything in business.
I thank God that he has given me and allowed me to own a business these past 8 years. I love owning a business but I do have a more important job right now...and that is raising children. I sometimes wonder why is being an entrepreneur so strong in me. I can remember lying in bed as a child dreaming about owning businesses. Even to this day, I lie in bed dreaming. This is something that has been with me at an early age and may never go away. Does this seem strange?
Comments
I think you may have an opportunity for sharing your sewing talents and to make a little $$ on the side! Want to be in our next Re-InVintage Fair??
rosie