A Birthday Gift


Here is my birthday gift from my family. It is a Husqvarna (Viking), with 105 stitches and can make 7 different buttonholes. It is a total upgrade from my other sewing machine.

I did take my two sewing machines in to get cleaned and worked on. A very nice old man (76 years old) looked at them. The one I sewed on; could not be repaired because the maker does not make parts for it any more. Darn! I really liked that sewing machine. Well, off to the sewing machine grave yard with it.

The other one Carissa sews on just needed a tune up and a cleaning. He did all this work and only charged me $35. What a bargain!! Carissa is happy that she is sewing again too.

Look at all the decorative stitches it can do.....


Remember this bag I bought for 25 cents? Well, I added a new lining and pocket. This was so easy to repair/remake.




I saved this zipper pouch from the other lining that was thrown away and just sewed it back in. Now the bag is like new.

Comments