
The other day, I decided to make a square bottom shopping bag out of two t-shirts. I used 2 XL men t-shirts. This bag can even be used as a beach bag.
A very simple bag to make. Sew the shoulder seems together. Sew the bottom of the t-shirts together. You may need to cut them to make the bottom even. Cut off the sleeves and the neck line. I did serge the ends.

Here is the inside of the bag. It can hold many items. Next time, I am going to make a bag out of 2 large men t-shirts.


This is actually a dark denim skirt but for some reason it looks black. I sewed this a few weeks ago.
My sewing machine broke the other day. Now, Carissa and I are without a sewing machine. I hope I can buy a new one soon. I guess I could try to take it in to get repaired but is the machine worth the $75 fee just to look it over. I paid $50 for this used sewing machine and it was well worth the amount I paid.


Comments