Here is another review. Brian and I watched this DVD this past weekend. We both like this movie/documentary. We watched The Book That Changed The World KJB. The Amazing Tale Of The Birth of The King James Bible
It was fitting to watch, since we just finished world history and the reformation with our children. This is a great tool to use to educate yourself and your children. It is amazing to know how and why the King James Bible came about. I encourage you to watch this movie/documentary. Go here to watch the trailer.
We actually borrowed this movie/documentary from our library. I just love our library!
It was fitting to watch, since we just finished world history and the reformation with our children. This is a great tool to use to educate yourself and your children. It is amazing to know how and why the King James Bible came about. I encourage you to watch this movie/documentary. Go here to watch the trailer.
We actually borrowed this movie/documentary from our library. I just love our library!
Comments