Look What Is Growing

Here is what is growing in our berry garden. Aren't they gorgeous? They taste fabulous too.

We will not be eating any blueberries from our own bushes this year because Nathan's ducks ate them all off the bushes. We actually had to make a fenced garden just to keep them out of the berries bushes.


Carissa picking raspberries.

The grapes are getting bigger. There is nothing like growing your own food. It even taste better....

Here are some jars of mulberry jam that I made from our own mulberry trees. I need to go pick some more berries off the tree. The family is going through these jars fast. I need to hurry before the birds get to the berries first.

Here is Jarrett with a mulberry mustache. I made him a mulberry smoothie. This kid is the only one who will ask me to make smoothies for him. He will eat any kind of smoothie.

Comments