While Jesus is representing me in heaven, may I reflect him on earth,
While he pleads my cause, may I show forth his praise.
Continue the gentleness of they goodness towards me,
And whether I wake or sleep, let thy presence go with me,
thy blessing attend me.
Thou has led me on and I have found thy promises true,
I have been sorrowful, but thou hast been my help,
fearful, but thou hast delivered me,
despairing, but thou hast lifted me up.
I hope you have enjoyed what you just read. I took these words from The Valley of Vision, A collection of Puritan Prayers & Devotions. I have been using this book the past two weeks, to instruct the children in poetry lessons. I am really enjoying this book.
While he pleads my cause, may I show forth his praise.
Continue the gentleness of they goodness towards me,
And whether I wake or sleep, let thy presence go with me,
thy blessing attend me.
Thou has led me on and I have found thy promises true,
I have been sorrowful, but thou hast been my help,
fearful, but thou hast delivered me,
despairing, but thou hast lifted me up.
I hope you have enjoyed what you just read. I took these words from The Valley of Vision, A collection of Puritan Prayers & Devotions. I have been using this book the past two weeks, to instruct the children in poetry lessons. I am really enjoying this book.
Comments