I am having difficulties with some forms of worship. I don't know why I feel this way, perhaps it is the path that lead me to be a Christian. Every time I worship I am longing to be ministered to and that my heart cries for God. This morning I was having family worship with the children and I started to cry while singing I Give You My Heart by Hillsong. Here are the words:
So many Hillsong songs make me cry while I am singing them. Why am I not moved when I sing hymns? Could it be the music accompanying the song?
We have been going to a local church here in town but frankly I do not like the worship. It seems to be dead with no life. Is it wrong to say this?... I desire to see the Holy Spirit move during worship. Maybe, I should just plod along and let the Holy Spirit move outside of church. What do you think?
This is my desire
To honor You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore
Is in You
Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me
To honor You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore
Is in You
Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me
So many Hillsong songs make me cry while I am singing them. Why am I not moved when I sing hymns? Could it be the music accompanying the song?
We have been going to a local church here in town but frankly I do not like the worship. It seems to be dead with no life. Is it wrong to say this?... I desire to see the Holy Spirit move during worship. Maybe, I should just plod along and let the Holy Spirit move outside of church. What do you think?
Comments