Worship Again

Well, maybe I have the answer to my question from yesterday's post. While I was washing my face this morning and thinking about worship, I had a thought. Could it be that maybe the person leading worship or the type of worship is not anointed? What came to my mind, was David playing his instrument for Saul. Read 1 Samuel 16:23 David was anointed king at the time David played for Saul, so the presence of God was with him.

Is the anointing missing from the worship leader or the worship music? Is that what I am missing...is the anointing.

Let me tell you, once you feel the anointing, you will want to feel it always. It is how we are created by God. Our spirit wants to have fellowship with the Holy Spirit. For me, it is like having a strong craving.

I appreciate all the responses that I received from my post yesterday. God will answer our questions and prayers.

God bless!

Comments