A Sweet Thing To Say

A month ago, Nathan shocked us. We were all preparing to sit down for lunch. Carissa started to pour the drinks, when all of a sudden, Nathan said something. Nathan said, " Carissa I will pour the drinks, I want you to enjoy your lunch". You should have seen Carissa's face, with a look of utter shock. I must say I was shocked too. Nathan does not talk like this to Carissa. It seems they mostly argue all the time.

Did I just witness a fruit of child training? Child training is a lot of work and sometimes it seems all your work is to no avail. That can be discouraging....but have faith.


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when his is old, he will not depart from it. ( Proverbs 22:6)

Comments