Winter Wonderland

Here are some pictures of the snow after the blizzard hit. We had record snow fall, it was well over 2 feet. The snow drifts made the snow over 5 feet deep in some areas. On Thursday morning, the temperature was -9 degrees. Yes, you are reading it right, that is minus 9 degrees. It is very cold but what would winter be like without the cold? I enjoy the change of the seasons and a real fire blazing in the fireplace. I wish I had a fireplace upstairs in our bedroom.
Here is a picture from the side of our driveway looking towards the barn.

Here is a picture of the barn door. It is half way cover with snow.



Here is a picture of our driveway. Brian cut a path in front of the garage doors. See the height of the snow.


Here is a picture of the path that leads to our front porch.

The street that leads to our house.

Comments