Well, the other day I felt like being adventurous. So, I decided to make homemade mayonnaise in the Vita Mix. It actually came out pretty good. I used grape seed oil, ground mustard seed, lemon juice, eggs, salt, and vinegar. I am going to try the cooked version next time, to see which recipe we like the best.We eat a lot of mayonnaise in our home. I am the only one in our household that prefers mustard over mayonnaise.

It is very easy to make mayonnaise!
Comments
Thank you, so much, for your kind input about home educating the CM method! :) Also, thank you for the link! I really do like the Christian Light Education curric. we use but I am thinking about taking a few things and tweaking them to the CM approach... I love the copywork, nature journals, hymn and art studies and such!
The only bad part is that some of the CM books to get, when bought at once, can be pricey. So I am taking what I have gleaned from online sites as well as what God lays on my heart, to teach my children the best I can!
I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend! Thank you, again, for visiting me...I really do appreciate it!
Warmly,
Katy