Being Busy

I so wanted to blog days ago but I have been sick for over a week and am now feeling better.


Well, Brian now has to wear glasses. He finally went to the doctor and had his eyes checked. He needs to wear them to read but he can wear them all the time too. He actually does not mind wearing them because he can see better than before.


About a week ago, I made homemade ice cream from snow from our back yard. The kids went crazy over it. It actually came out pretty good.


Here is an item that I worked on while on vacation. I finished it on the drive home from California.


Carissa is creating again. Carissa made a dress and apron to add to her collection. The fabric for the dress is from my basket of discarded clothes. The top part of the dress is from an old dress that was torn and the bottom is a large woman's skirt. The waist part (elastic) of the skirt was already taken out and there was already a hem at the bottom of it. So, Carissa just put the two pieces together and made something new. Now that is called recycling....

Comments