Atlas PROfilax

Have you heard of this? Well, we just found out about it 3 weeks ago... and of course I had to do some research about this method. It seemed like something I should give a try.

Well, today Carissa and I saw a person certified in this method from Atlanta, Georgia. I have to tell you that I feel different but in a good way.

The method performed is painful but not unbearable. The pain only last for a few minutes during the adjusting of the Atlas.

I had this adjustment because I have chronic neck pain and Carissa had it done to help her scoliosis.

This is amazing!

Click here to view the video

Comments

Someone said…
Did this treatment help you? Has the relief continued these past couple years?
Tina said…
Mike,

Yes, this treatment did work for me. I have been pain free since I had it done. Atlas Orthogonal is another option too.