Carissa & I went to a Ladies Tea in Illinois this past weekend. We stayed overnight on Friday and went to the Ladies Tea on Saturday. The Ladies Tea was very nice. The Christian speakers were very good, the dessert table was to die for, the food was excellent, and the music was great. I found out about the Ladies Tea because I follow this blog I can not wait to go again next year. Carissa had a good time meeting new friends and eating the good desserts. We even won a few raffles. Carissa won a signed book called Raising Maidens of Virtue by Stacy McDonald.
We had quit the experience to get home on Saturday. We drove in severe rain and lighting. It took us 6 hours to get home. I praise God that he kept us safe and sound through this journey.





Comments
I absolutely love the harp!
That book is on my "must reads" list (along with many others too!)
Have a blessed week!