What's Been Happening

The other day I made homemade mulberry pie. Carissa picked the mulberries from our trees. I have a story to tell you about the piece of pie that is missing. I woke up at 1am because I heard a noise in the kitchen. I found a big mouse (Brian) getting into the pie.

Here are some items I made for a women from the church we attend.





Here is another duck picture from Nathan.

Nathan made this picture of a space ship. According to Nathan, it is an unmanned space ship.

This picture is about a bomb that some men are trying to destroy.


The other day I found a bird's nest in one of the hanging ferns in front of our house.
The egg is about 3/4 of an inch long. The color is a blue green.

See where the ferns are hanging. The birds love to build their nests in them.

Here is a picture of our neighbors turkey, chickens, and chicks.

Carissa made a hair wreath from some wild daisies.


Comments