Update On Basement

Here are the stairs that take you to and from the basement. Thank you Paul for making them. Brian stained and painted them.





Here is an update on the basement...it is 85% finished. Brian has been working hard on the basement for the past weeks. Let me tell you, this basement would not be possible if some very kind friends did not donate their time, and skill. Thank you!!! I have already begun to use this area. I think it turned out very nice. Now I have a place to exercise and to work on my hobbies.


I need to hang a few more things on the wall and cover this chair with new fabric. I would like to purchase a TV for this room so I can work out to some exercise DVDs.



In these armoires are scrapbook, sewing, rubber stamping, jewelry making, painting, embroidery, card making, and crocheting supplies. I have mounds of fabric waiting to be organized in this closet. Brian will be making some shelves for the closet.





Brian used a stain on the concrete for the flooring. The staining process was very time consuming but very inexpensive to do.



Comments