Sewing Mama

Well you know I enjoying sewing. I been sewing a lot this past month. Here is a fun set I made.



I made some reversible bibs.


Here are some nursing cover ups that I made.







I made a toddlers head scarf.



Here are some flannel receiving blankets.

Here is a wash cloth that I sewed. I made the binding out of flannel scraps I had.

Some burping clothes.


Here is a Winnie the Pooh set I made.

A blanket.
A burping cloth.

Here are some Amish dolls that I bought at a flea market. They are in such great condition. Though I did have to repair the suspenders. I am going to give these dolls away to Katy at Country Blossom. I think she would love them...

Perhaps I will make some aprons and purses next. Oh, I do have to finish making Carissa her pioneer dress. Carissa's dress is definitely next on my list to finish.

Comments

Katy said…
Everything you made is just beautiful Tina!!! :)

And oh my goodness...THANK YOU! The Amish dolls are so incredibly sweet and I am so touched that you thought to give them to me...thank you!
Carolyn said…
Wow! So creative and so productive!! Thanks for the inspiration...