Look At That Face

Jarrett loves to be outside...he especially likes to pick mulberries and eat them. You should see his stained hands.


Here is a drawing from Nathan. This is a picture of one of his ducks.




Comments

Hello Tina!
I popped over to visit your blog after noticing your comment on Rhonda's blog. You mentioned buying clothes at garage sales for your children. We also shop for most of our family clothes at garage sales! I do not sew as much as I would like to, so garage sales are my choice for value. I love the items you sew, there is a eco-store in my town that sells baby blankets and pinafores made from recycled fabrics and charges very high prices for them. I'm also from Australia and live on a small acreage - a mainly forested block. It is a very peaceful place to live, a wonderful setting for family life. I am a Christian, have 7 children and we homeschool. We are also waiting for the harvest from our fruit trees and becoming more proficient at growing veggies. We also have snakes both non-venomous and very dangerous ones. Our mulberry tree is growing bigger by the day and I expect to see my children come in with faces like this one day!