Dinner In No Time

Here is Cajun Caesar Salad recipe This recipe is a family favorite.
4 boneless skinless chicken breast.
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp dried Cajun seasoning
romaine lettuce
croutons
Caesar salad dressing
Brush chicken breast halves with oil; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Grill chicken breast. Cut up 2 heads of romaine lettuce. Arrange lettuce and croutons in a platter. Slice cooked chicken breast and arrange on top of lettuce and croutons. Drizzle Caesar salad dressing on top.
This should take about 20 minutes to make. I like to cook the chicken ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until needed. This recipe should serve about 4-6 people. Try it and see what you think.



Some fresh apple pie I made. Joe, do you want a piece?


I made a sweet potato pie too. Brian really liked this pie. It looks like pumpkin pie but taste better than pumpkin pie.

Comments