Sewing, Baking, and Snow

Here is a pair of Limited brand chinos that were mine. I decided to make a skirt for Carissa out of them.


Carissa received some Baby Phat jeans, they were a little too long, so I cut about 2 1/2 inches off, and made a new hem. Can you believe I got them from the free table at our co-op? Nothing was wrong with them; thus, they are perfect pair of jeans.


The children ate homemade cinnamon rolls on Saturday morning. Brian made these wonderful tasting rolls. The children sure enjoyed them.



I made some homemade biscuits for the first time. They were so good... It is nice to have time to make food, that I seemed to not have time to make before.




Saturday was the first day of spring but we received 6 inches of snow. Snow does make things look so pretty.




Comments