Nathan and Shane went skating last Friday. Our home school group went roller skating every Friday for the last 6 weeks. They sure had fun while it lasted.
I made a banana-date shake yesterday. Boy, it was delicious! 
This week has been a very busy one for us. Carissa, Nathan, and Shane started co-op classes this past Tuesday. We are at co-op for 3 hours on Tuesday. Carissa's classes are sewing/crocheting, baking, and geography. Nathan's classes are art, hands on science, and karate. He really likes his karate class. Shane's classes are history, art, science, and music.
I am trying to get some sewing projects done this week. I hardly have any time to do any sewing these days but I need to get some projects completed. I need to start scrap booking again. I am behind with some of my albums.
Brian has been painting away this week. I think he is almost done with the basement. He still needs to acid wash the concrete floor, make some shelves, and order some more ceiling tiles.
Comments