


I baked almost 4 pounds of pork loin on Saturday. I made a sweet and spicy rub out of cumin, ground cinnamon, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground chili pepper, olive oil, and honey. I actually made the rub on Thursday and applied it to the pork loin. While I was out shopping on Saturday, I called Brian to have him put the pork loin in the oven. We had rosemary potatoes and mixed vegetables with the pork loin. This was a very good dinner. We have enough left over pork loin to make sandwiches and another dinner.
On Sunday, I made a deep dish chicken pot pie. This turned out very good! I put broccoli, red bell peppers, cauliflower, peas, carrots, mushrooms, and asparagus in the chicken pot pie I made. Brian likes a lot of vegetables in his pot pies. Carissa said, "this pot pie tastes like the one from Claim Jumper".

Comments