My only relative here where we live has moved away to Connecticut today. Her husband got a transfer with his job. They lived here for 11 or 13 years...I can't remember how many years. Their new house looks very nice and they are now only about 20 minutes from the ocean. I know they will enjoy and grow to love their new surroundings.
My boys are sure sad to see their cousin leave, but I know they will see each other again. My cousin has invited us to come and visit sometime. I do plan to take her up on that offer. I know in a few years we plan to visit Virginia, to take a tour of Jamestown. We will be studying American history again, and I think it would be a good time to visit some of the American historical sites. I would love to visit Massachusetts during this time. The New England states have so much history to see.
God bless you cousin and your family. Until we meet again....
My boys are sure sad to see their cousin leave, but I know they will see each other again. My cousin has invited us to come and visit sometime. I do plan to take her up on that offer. I know in a few years we plan to visit Virginia, to take a tour of Jamestown. We will be studying American history again, and I think it would be a good time to visit some of the American historical sites. I would love to visit Massachusetts during this time. The New England states have so much history to see.
God bless you cousin and your family. Until we meet again....
Comments