
I sewed fabric on card stock, to make some Valentine cards. Carissa helped me hand sew the letters on the cards. It was a fun project.

Instead of buying gifts for my family I decided to cook for them on Valentine's day. So, on with the day of cooking.... for breakfast I made an apple pancake puff.

I made snicker doodle cookies for Brian. This cookie is one of his favorites.

I made a southwestern seasoned chicken on pita bread for dinner.

I used hummus, grilled chicken, black beans, red bell pepper, red onions, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. We garnished them with cilantro and sour cream. My family ate them up. They were very tasty.

I made rice pudding for dessert. I made the pudding with brown rice instead of white rice. This turned out very good too.
I was beat....with a day of cooking. You can spend the whole day in the kitchen preparing meals for your family.
Comments