Thanksgiving Day


What are you thankful for? I am thankful for:
God allowing Brian & I another year of staying home with our children.
Living in a country that gives us the freedom to home school our children.
For family and friends.
For God's guidance and provision.
For God's love and salvation.

  • Here is some pumpkin pancake batter. We had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast today. You have to try it with maple syrup. Yum!!







    We stayed home for Thanksgiving. I made turkey, green beans, mash potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and homemade pumpkin pie. I wanted to make some sweet potatoes but I did not have time to finish them.




    I made pumpkin soup with some of the pumpkin puree I made the other day. This soup was excellent.


    Thanksgiving dinner.






    The boys are up in a tree. They are trying to make a tree house.




    Brian had a fight with the turkey before it went into the oven.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    Comments