The Lastest News.......

Here are before and after pictures of Carissa's new desk. The desk and chair cost $45 on Craigslist. I had Brian primer and paint the items. I think everything came out nicely.



Here is Shane and Jarrett playing in the leaves.


The kids can not resist the leaves.

Look at this spider, we found on front porch by our pumpkins. I think I will call it a pumpkin spider...

I started using grape seed oil for some cooking and baking. It is not cheap but a little goes a long way. It has very little taste to it.

Cupcake (Nathan's duck) is laying eggs. Yes, we are eating them too. Duck eggs are very good. You have to try one sometime.

Here is a pumpkin from our garden.

Carissa and I are preparing a store bought pumpkin for the oven. I want to make pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin butter, pumpkin squares, and of course pumpkin pie. I made sure I saved the pumpkin seeds. 1 pumpkin down and 4 to go.

I made some cinnamon and sugar pumpkin seeds.

Comments

Laurie Marsden said…
Tina,

I also enjoy using grapeseed oil, especially in a marinade for boneless, skinless chicken breast.

Thanks for all of your posts. It is always fun to see how you guys are doing. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Laurie
(for the Marsdens in California)