It Is Harvest Time

Well, here are the costumes I've been working on all month long. Can you guess what characters they are? I am tired...I packed up my sewing machine today. I will bring it out in another month or so. Now, I think I will scrapbook.



Some neighborhood pumpkins.


These are mums.

Nathan takes a picture with our town policeman for a 4-H project.
Fall is so beautiful!!





Within one week all the leaves have fallen of these trees. It seems like it rained for the whole month of October....I am not kidding. I went outside today because it was 65 degrees and so nice. The ground is so soft and still muddy.













One morning, after a rainstorm , all the leaves seemed to have fallen off the trees. Look you can't even see the grass or the front walkway.














Yes, we still have watermelons growing in our garden.




Comments