
It has been almost 6 months since we found out that Carissa has scoliosis. She saw her doctor in Chicago at the end of October and everything has stayed the same. He will take another x-ray in June 2010. Carissa will see the Chicago doctor in January. I expect a great report.
Beginning in November, Carissa started feeling pain because of the scoliosis. It really pulls on a mother's heart to see her child in pain. So I took this issue to God. I started praying out of Deuteronomy 28:1-14 and Philippians 4:6-7 & verse 19. I pray scripture back to God. God is so faithful to answer his word!! He has answered me in the past and I know he will do it again. Sometimes I think when I am broken in spirit, that is when I really see God do miracles.
I took Carissa to a new chiropractor this week. He has been practicing for 40 years and has worked on scoliosis patients. I really feel this doctor can help. I know God is directing us all the way. Carissa has to see him twice a week for the next months. The doctor did tell me that he has never seen a child with such a severe curve. He has been so thorough with his examinations of her. In fact, he would not work on her until he felt confident that he could help her. He corresponded with the doctor in Chicago to make sure they were on the same page. This new doctor is confident that Carissa's back will get better. We are confident too because God is on our side. The body can get better with the help from God, good doctors, and giving your body what it needs. Thank you God for Chiropractors!!
Yesterday, Carissa said that she feels and can see she is getting better. Praise God!!!
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 KJV
Comments